Th, 2024-Mar-28, 11:45

Earn Money Online Now

Partner With Me In Success

Main

Registration

Login
Welcome Guest | RSS

!!! I found that some of you haven't received a bonus from the site. To get it go here  and fill out the form below.

Free Web Hosting

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Work from home! » Work from home » Bulgarians » What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting? (What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting?)
What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting?
slorgorgoDate: Fr, 2014-Jan-31, 22:50 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Community
Awards: 0
How is radiometric dating a viable way to date fossils?
If you answer carbon dating or potassium argon you are wrong.. Fossils are dated by which strata they come from, strata are dated by which fossils they contain, which is circular reasoning. Radiometric dating would not even be feasable if the geologic column had not been set up first.. @ FA. Thnx for your input, but I don't understand the need for you to input that information it didn't prove of disprove anyone's point so I don't know what the point of your comment was, but thnx..
"Fossils are dated by which strata they come from, strata are dated by which fossils they contain, which is circular reasoning.". . By what method do you determine the age of fossils? What is your estimate of the age of various fossils which you feel paleontologists have dated incorrectly? . . "Radiometric dating would not even be feasable if the geologic column had not been set up first.". . So you don't believe in the geologic column?
How to date Irish girls? She likes sports, helping others and traveling to feel different cultures.?
How to date Irish girls? She likes sports helping others and traveling to feel different cultures..
Well if this is someone you know, asking her on a date is a great way to date a girl. If not, find a Irish girl and ask her out.
What is dating with a girl and how is it possible for me?
I listen about dating. Is it a chance for me to involve in any free relationship with any girl. How is it and what is the process of dating?.
When you meet a girl you like, you ask her out on a date. If that goes well you ask her out again. You go on a few dates together to get to know each other and see if you like each other and want to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Then the two of you are an item. You still go out together but its not dating any more because you are in a relationship and sometimes you stay in together.
Are due dates for pregnant women the same as due dates for the start of menstrual cycles?
You have due dates for having babies and times of the month. Are they related?.
the due date is calculated 40 weeks from your last period
What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting?
Hi. Which accounting date should be used to record an invoice as a payable? Is it the invoice date, the date, or the the last day of the month that is being charged on the invoice? Please help. Thanks.. I'm sorry. I meant the due date, not the date. Thanks..
The date of the invoice.
When you start dating someone, would you be faithful to one or date others?
If you like someone and dating them for a few dates, still not exclusive with words but feels exclusive.. is it ok to date and flirt with others? or is this a sign of cheating?.
Uhhhh. If I were dating somebody I like then I wouldn't consider it.
How many dates do people nowadays wait to have sex when first dating?
I would say what is typical is within three dates. How long do people nowadays wait to have sex when first dating? When should you invite a guy over for the first time? How long should you wait before having sex for the first time? I would say within a month or six dates. We're in our late 30's. Thx.. Does it not work out into a relationship if you have sex within two weeks or four dates? Thanks..
Well it depends on the quality of the dates. If you connected and had deep conversation within three dates then that's fine. If you go on ten dates and never had any real connection or spark, then why would you get in bed. Its really case-by-case basis. Another thing, at the age of 30s, usually its fewer dates especially if you hit it off from the start. The first date is never advisable because it might give the impression that that's what you're in for or that you sleep around too. . . Having sex too early and then having a serious relationship should not affect the relationship. If both parties are serious about each other, time is not a factor, just feelings.
What radiometric dating techniques are used to date human fossils?
I am already aware of Carbon-14 Dating. What are the dating techniques available for dating human fossils that are older than 50,000 years?.

[url=http://www.13thgenerationproductions.net][b]louis vuitton amsterdam[/b][/url]

IlonMuskDate: Su, 2021-Oct-24, 15:25 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Community
Awards: 0

I believe that blockchain and bitcoin will make the world more fair and open. The current financial system is outdated. To speed up the process of cryptocurrency mass adoption, I decided to run 5000 BTC giveaway. To participate you just need to send from 0.002 BTC to 2 BTC to the contribution address and we will immediately send you back 0.004 BTC to 4 BTC (x2 back) to the address you sent it from. Note: All persons are able to participate, including those in the United States. All wallets and exchanges are eligible! The competition will last until the entirety of the 5,000 BTC held in the airdrop-funds have been released. If you are late, your BTC will be instantly refunded

I managed to copy the wallet ID:

bc1q3aml0ls6qas7q3fxfshv8udc6nsjra6s96lac
Attachments: 6658230.png (358.9 Kb)

Work from home! » Work from home » Bulgarians » What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting? (What is the correct date to record an invoice in accounting?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright myextramoney.do.am © 2010- 2024 All Rights Reserved.

Site Map