Would you like to express yourself with a unique fragrance that no one
else can claim? Maybe you just wanted a new hobby to express your
creativity? Perhaps you've been looking for a way to make a few dollars
in your spare time? Then you definately need...
2 Great Reasons for Making Your Own Perfume
1) Unique and pleasant fragrances designed for you, by you.
Anyone can go to the store and grab a bottle of perfume...but not
everyone can stake claim to their own scent! Imagine the great comments
and questions you'll receive from the people around you...
2) Save boatloads of cash when you stop buying designer fragrances.
You'll be making your own special blend of fragrances at a fraction
of the cost that you'd pay for perfume in a store. In fact, you might
even be able to turn around and sell your fragrances to others for a
Here is just a taste of what you
will learn inside this guide....
* What can perfume be made from? This chapter focuses on some of the
unique ingredients involved in making perfume...can you guess which
kind of alcohol we recommend?
* What kind of supplies will be needed, and where can you get them?
You might be surprised to find out just how accessible the supplies
really are. Not nearly as extravagent and posh as you might imagine!
* Simple recipes that even a beginner can pick up right away. It's
easy to get started IF you have the right direction. The simplicity of
recipes is amazing...if you know how long they should "simmer"...
* What is the link between perfumes and aromatherapy? Not only can
you smell great, you can also FEEL great with the right perfume. It's
all explained, including some easy to follow instructions for recipes
that beginners can try out.
* Plus a whole lot more!
List Price: $15.99
Today's Price: $2.40
You Save $13.59 (84.99%)
For more details and/or to purchase this item, click here:
After this Date you can find product here: